FitzGerald Consulting has built a very strong, world-wide reputation for supporting insurers, reinsurers and other involved parties in the management and handling of Catastrophe claims.
We have multi-disciplinary teams of adjusters, claims directors/managers and other specialists, such as engineers, accountants, surveyors, quantity surveyors, damage management experts and lawyers, all of whom are able to be mobilised at extremely short notice.
Since the company’s inception, we have worked on numerous such catastrophe events, including:
- 9/11 Terrorist attack – New York
- Hurricanes Wilma, Emily and Stan – Mexico
- Hurricane Ivan – Grand Cayman
- Hurricane Ike – Texas
- Explosion – Buncefield, UK
- 7/7 Terrorist attack – London
- Floods – NE England
- Earthquake – L’Aquila, Italy
- Earthquake – Chile
- Earthquake – New Zealand
- Floods – Canada
For our work in Chile, we won a prestigious British Insurance Award – Major Loss category.